The Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB) requested Dr. Berndt to compile this report. Dr. Berndt resides in Germany and for over 10 years had worked at DOCOMO Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH as its CTO/CSO. He also has, among other distinguished positions throughout his career, overseen several EU R&D projects. Dr. Berndt is the elected Vice-chair of the Wireless World Research Forum (WWRF) for Europe, Middle East and Africa
A member’s ID and password are required to read this report.
1. Europe – US: Latest on Trade and Technology Council to support 6G
2. Update on Smart Networks & Services Joint Undertaking
3. 6 Months in 6G – What’s Changed and What’s Next?
4. Latest News on European Member States 6G Initiatives
Paving the road for North American Leadership towards 6G
5. Next G Alliances releases new 6G report
6. Latest News
7. Upcoming 6G related events in Europe and the US